Lost weblog


(I am writing this as a journal similar to the one on ABC's Lost website. No copyright infringement is intended. I will be updating this weekly, after the new episode airs. If I have time I may write entries for last season's episodes.)

Day 41

Everyone here is in a near panic. (as if people weren't tense enough already)
We have to evacuate the beach since it appears to be no longer safe and because the "others"(whoever they are) are coming. I for one don't want to wait around and see what they want.
I moved what few belongings I have to the caves and now feel like doing a bit of exploring.
I saw the doctor (Jack, I think), Kate, that big guy Hurley, and the bald guy, Locke heading off into the jungle. I decided to follow them. BTW, I thought that annoying science teacher was with them. Frankly, I' glad he's not...he's kind of a pain in the butt.
They stopped in a clearing where this "hatch" of some kind had been unearthed. WTF?
I'm staying here behind this tree where I can see what they're doing.It's almost full dark now. Good thing I found a flashlight. OMG! they just blew the top off the hatch. I wonder what could be inside.
Locke wants to go in immediately (not surprising to me). Jack says they should wait until morning. (also not surprising) Now they are arguing about how to get all of us into the hatch to hide from the "others".
It looks like Jack convinced Locke to wait. They're packing up the dynamite they have left and getting ready to head back to the caves. I'll take a quick look into the hatch and follow them back. Wait; Locke's not going back with the group. I think I'll stay here a bit and watch. I wonder if he's going to go into the hatch alone? That doesn't seem too smart to me...what if the cable breaks or something and he gets hurt?
Someone's coming. It's Kate.
They're discussing who will go into the hatch first. Locke wants Kate to go. He says it's because she will be easier for him to lower down and pull back up. She thinks he wants her to go so he can see if anything attacks her when she is lowered into the hatch.
Kate has the cable tied around her now and Locke is lowering her into the hatch. I know I would be just terrified if it were me there.
Something's wrong. Kate is yelling for Locke to pull her up. OMG! a column of light just shot out of the hatch and the cable is sliding through Locke's hands like someone is pulling from the other end. Locke is trying to pull Kate out but whatever is down there is too strong.
What just happened here? My heart's pounding and I was just watching from a distance.
Locke is going down into the hatch now. I hope what happened to Kate doesn't happen to him.
I should probably head back to the caves now. I think I remember the way.
Someone else is coming. It's Jack.
I wonder if I should tell him what I saw happen. Wait...it sounds like he already knows.
He's calling for Kate and Locke. I think he's going into the hatch too. (if this keeps up it will take care of the lowering everyone down issue)
I hope they're all okay in there. Maybe I should go back to the caves and tell the others.
I'll wait a bit and see.
What a day this turned out to be.

Comments

Popular Posts