Lost journal, entry 7



Day 46 cont'd
While I was napping I Had another dream. I saw Sawyer, Michael, and Jin again. They were still captive in the pit. The African man and Ana Lucia returned. They lowered a rope and took Michael and Jin. Sawyer was his usual slick self with Ana Lucia and got the cage top dropped on him for his efforts.
A while later they came back and got Sawyer. Apparently they believed whatever Michael and Jin told them about who they were. He was taken to a bunkerlike shelter where the others were. There were also some survivors from the tail section there. There was a blonde woman, named Libby, a woman with short brown hair, and a fiftyish man named Bernard. The African man and Ana-Lucia were also there, of course. It seems 23 people from the tail section survived the crash. Something happened to them, and this group is all that's left. They are not the people that took Walt.
Once they found out a bit about Michael , Jin, and Sawyer they seemed more friendly. Except for Ana-Lucia and the African . I found something else out too; Bernard is Rose's husband. He asked if she was with the other survivors and if she was alright. He was moved to tears of relief when Sawyer said yes. I hope this part of the dream is true and Bernard is alive. I hope the others are safe too. I wish I could figure out what these dreams mean.
Things are just getting curiouser and curiouser .

Comments

Popular Posts