Lost journal, entry 5



Day 45

I must have fallen asleep. I wonder for how long? I had another weird dream. I saw Sawyer, Michael, and Jin. They were attacked on the beach by the "others" and dragged into the jungle. They were thrown into a pit with a bamboo barred top. They yelled at their captors. It didn't do any good..the men just closed the top and walked off.
After some time had passed, they tried to climb out of the pit. They got to the top. One of their captors, a big, african looking man pushed their hands off the bars, knocking them down again. He returned a few moments later with another prisoner, a woman.
The guys talk to her...it turns out she was on our flight, in the rear of the plane. She wasn't sure how she survived. Said she was knocked out and woke up under water. She made it to shore and managed to survive on the island. She was captured several days ago.
Sawyer shows her the gun he has. He says he'll be ready when their captors return.
Someone is coming. It's the african man. What the heck? The woman, Ana Lucia grabbed Sawyer's gun and is holding it on him. She fights Michael and Jin off and yells to the man above to pull her up. He does so, and closes the top. The man asks her what she found out about the three men. They then walk away.
I woke up right after that. I wonder what would have happened next? Maybe I'll find out tonight.
I just hope everyone's okay.

Comments

Popular Posts